Friday, February 13, 2009

createthursday

so if you read my last post, you know yesterday was a day I was looking forward to. these photos summarize of my activities.

I started with my favorite- blueberry pancakes. we put together connor's valentine's- a bookmark, pencil, and a star wars valentine.I found a great shot of the cousins to put in this stamp block frame.
I worked on my christmas daily scrapbook. yes...christmas...yes...I'm still working on it.I updated my project 365 cards.I made a bit of progress on my punch needle.
I also made some progress on the pink paper bag hat. you'll see just a peak of my crafting lounge pants made my lisa. I even wore them into subway to get lunch. connor asked, "mom, why do you have your pjs on?" all I could think was why not?
I finished the afternoon and evening making pretzel buttons for spencer's class.I'm not sure what I was thinking. I was thinking I'd have more time. but where was it to come from? I still had c.e.r. home in the morning, the same few hours with both at school, and my same responsibilities waiting in the evening. what was I thinking?

thanks for the day, lord, it was a good day.

2 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

You are amazing at taking a little bit of time and squeezing lots out of it! I'm so glad you took the time you could to recharge yourself. You got a ton done! (love that your wore your jammie pants out in public!)

stitching under oaks said...

I just saw the dishcloth...I was checking links on your blog and I happened to see it..:) thanks for the Valentine! It came today!