Friday, August 21, 2009

I can't believe it's Friday already! where did this week go? my little guy and I have plans to fly the coop next Wednesday for a surprise birthday trip (for him) to florida! so this weekend will be my final opportunity to get my ducks in a row before school starts. I have several little projects (and some not so little) that have been taking up creative space in my mind, so I'm sweeping them out with a little bit of completion this weekend. I'll be taking pictures along the way and showing progress on Monday. I'm joining the above organization in anticipation of all that will be accomplished. have a wonderfully productive weekend my friends.

5 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

Can't wait to see the finished projects! How surprised your little guy is going to be! Get a photo of his face when he realizes what is going on!

Liz said...

I'm going to try to be productive - my house is a pit and is in desperate need of a cleaning!

Alison said...

Wow- what kind of initiation does an organization like that have?
Looking forward to seeing finished projects- you can do it!!

Larissa said...

surprise trip ro florida? sounds so exciting! and take it easy with all those projects - sounds like you have lots on your plate. enjoy the rest of your weekend!

mark said...

i love that sign!! we can always use new members ;-)