Thursday, April 23, 2009

my battlefield

I'm involved in a battle. the "have to's" and the "want to's" are fighting. and the "have to's" are winning! I haven't stopped since we arrived home from spring break. it would be nice if everything else and everyone else would stop when you stop, but that doesn't happen. I have spring break pictures to share, a couple completed knits, and some springtime blooms. but that post will have to wait. I hear the have to's calling. my montra today is one thing at a time til completion. so I'm off! I'll be back soon; I hope you will be too!

4 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

I hear you...the must haves seem to always cry louder and more impatiently when you have want tos waiting in the wings. Enjoy the journey. Love you.

Tom said...

honey .... your such a good wife,mom and niece. take some time for yourself to rest. Love You . . Uncle Tom

Anonymous said...

being gone this week has made my "have to" clear for today ... love on my wife today.

larissa said...

yes, i'm trying to combine the fun with the not-so-fun but i don't seem to have a minute without the kiddos these days! but like lisa said it's the journey!