Monday, January 19, 2009

happy birthday katie!

I've known you longer than any other friend. we had only a few short years to be "best friends" while living in the same state, yet reconnecting and staying connected with you has been a treasure in my life.

I remember: activities with your youth group-especially christmas caroling; tretorn sneakers-they always looked great on your feet, not so much on mine; your never ending creativity; changing schools with you; long talks; sleepovers; laughing; whether happy moments or sad, we were together!

Make new friends, but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold.

I pray blessings on you and your family in this year and all to come. continue blessing others with your talents and gifts. I will forever be a cheerleader for you. birthday blessings!

No comments: