Tuesday, September 9, 2008

lounging

okay, so again, we get inspiration from leslie...when I saw these, and these, I soooo wanted a pair. {problem-I don't sew!} lucky for me I know someone who does. lucky me, our church was hosting a garage sale, where I found THE most PERFECT sheet for lounge pants. I bought the top and bottom (different color) for $.50; I got the pattern book; and I recruited the seamstress! thank you! thank you! thank you lease for these awesome lounge pants! I wear them at least two times a week during the day just to feel close to you.



so in addition to making my pair and her pair, lisa made pairs for john samuel, spencer and connor! what a sewing machine {no pun intended}.


thanks for the inspiration leslie. thanks for the time, skill, inspiration, and willing heart lease! love you!

4 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

so glad you like them...send me another sheet. consider yourself hugged every time you put them on.

Blogging Molly said...

those lounge pants are on my to-do list too. love them!

BizzyMommyKnits said...

those pants are fabulous! what a blessing to have such a kind hearted friend , who sews too! i've got to make these pants!

Tom said...

very informative .... Uncle Tom