Thursday, March 15, 2012

today...


3:00 pm

:: I'm nervous about the high school scheduling we'll do tonight.

:: It's warm and sunny.

:: I feel like cleaning and purging everything.

:: I'm sad for my neighbor. She lost her mom on tuesday.

:: I started over with ww...again.

:: I'm enjoying the balanced checkbook glow.

:: I dealt with the mail as soon as I brought it in.

:: I left the tv on, so I could listen to the march madness.

:: I'm wishing I had time to create. something.

:: I completed each task I started.

4 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

high school....wowza! That sure came fast didn't it!? He'll do great...he's growing up to be such a wonderful young man. We're home from Liberty...well, Kenzie and I are and I'm itching to get my spring things out. Which will mean cleaning and purging as well. spring fever has hit. love all the things on your list...miss you so much.

isolada. by design said...

Hello, again!

Yes, it's me! And you are so sweet for taking the time to visit when I've been away so long and to leave a word of welcome. Thank you so much!

I, too, love the things on your list. Spring is a time of renewal, isn't it, and for simplifying! I know you'll do all that and more in appreciating the small blessings of each and every day.

Peace out!

Amanda said...

You are very organized Kristyn. Please come and sort me out too! :D

Ally Jay said...

I need to take a leaf out of your book, but I am enjoying being debt free and up to date with bills so that's good.