Wednesday, December 31, 2008

it was Christmas


due to a mandatory shut down at pmr's work, we're all still on vacation this week. I'm {enjoying} the sounds of Guitar Hero blaring from the family room as mark, spencer, and connor duel over and over again (not much has changed from yesterday). I should be washing dishes, doing laundry, and putting away Christmas presents and decorations, but I'm so enjoying catching up on my favorite blogs and blogging myself, that I can't leave my chair.
Christmas was:
presents :: family :: traditions :: polar bear club 2 :: the flu :: walt disney world :: awesome :: Barn Stormer :: splash mountain :: Goofy :: special ornaments :: guitar hero :: grandparents :: signing the tablecloth :: mighty kids meals :: mickey & minnie mouse :: pin club additions :: friendship & sacrifice :: cookies :: DS :: "Bedtime Stories" :: fun :: driving, driving, and more driving :: home sweet home

click on the words above or go to my Christmas 2008 set to view all the photos. I hope your Christmas season was full blessings.

No comments: