Friday, November 21, 2008

not so much here

absent- not present or attending; lost in thought: not attentive

that's been me the past week and a half. to my loyal followers: I'm sorry to be gone from this place for so long. things have been happening...just not on the blog.
things keeping my attention these days:
my business
my family
volunteering
crafting {but no knitting}
correspondence catch up
christmas presents
being thankful

so my wonderfully supportive husband reminded me that my posts don't "have to be" anything other than what I want them to be. I don't "have to" follow any rules {like showing great photos each post; writing wonderful prose; finishing out-of-this-world crafts}. just touching base is good enough. so for today, this is good enough for me. have a wonderful pre-Thanksgiving weekend.

what have you been up to? leave a comment and a lucky reader will receive a selection of hand-made holiday note cards.

4 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

oh...i love your cards...he he..(mine came today!) seriously, it is so good to hear your voice again. i'm glad a checked in...

Anonymous said...

How so real is that! Being is good enough for me.

Enjoy your cardmaking and Thanksgiving. I may be doing some sewing this weekend.

a friend to knit with said...

love this.
so so true.
i feel like i have been living a parallel life! except that there has been knitting. :)
love your beautiful notecards......but please don't enter my name, i want someone else to win. xx

Anonymous said...

every reader of yours is a lucky reader. and i am the most blessed of the bunch. it is great to hear your "voice" again. and even greater to be your supportive husband!